It's 2010!

Hey everyone;

I haven't written a regular NEWS post in quite some time. Things are going quite well! The podcast has over 300 regular downloads per episode! That means ya'll are spreading the word and actually enjoy what I do! That means more to me than anyone can imagine!

Who would have thunk that less thank a year ago I was just getting back into DJing again and now have a successful podcast. Hell anything over 10 listeners in my book is successful! We have nothing but new music, new experiences and growth to look forward to in 2010!

Super Trance Sunday is going as strong as ever. DJ MoReX and I have been tossing ideas around about re branding the show to something different. He's even been toying around with ways to do interviews during the show. How cool is that.. Web 2.0 at it's best ladies and gentlemen!

I hope ya'll will continue to enjoy my little slice of the world, as long as you do, I'll keep doing it!

Until then, stay tuned! New and exciting things are bound to happen!

~~Oljick

0 comments:

Post a Comment