Fatherhood


So, I really don't ever post anything about my personal life, well unless you follow my Twitter or FB. But here it goes anyway.

Last night around 9pm my wife came home from work feeling a little ill. She's been having strange feelings for a little over a week. She decided to take a pregnancy test and low and behold it turned out positive!

We have been trying for a little while to conceive and it has finally happened. We are excited, scared, nervous and anxious. New parents for the first time. It's wonderful, exciting, and frightening all at the same time.

I'm sure there will be many moments in the months, years to follow that my family life will need to come first. I don't plan on stopping this podcast or my show on 1mix, but they know as I hope all of you do, that family life is more important than anything else this world has to offer.

Thank you everyone for your support and well wishes, now comes the running around like a chicken with my head cut off to try and get things in order for the arrival of my first child =)

~~William Hankammer aka DJ Oljick

0 comments:

Post a Comment